Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fishing Lessons

Hi everyone, Im just a recently married guy and id love to keep it that way so ive decided not teach my wife myself and to enroll her in fly fishing lessons. im an experienced fly fisherman but know better than to teach her myself. ive taught her the basics to the point where she has caught a few fish. Can anyone suggest a good class i can enroll her in? I would prefer that whatever class she takes has some bow river time in it so she can learn on the water casting and reading water. Ive only taken her to small creeks like willow and jumpingpound. Thanks for any help

Jim and Lynda McLennan offer classes for both beginner and experienced fly fishers. Lynda even has classes specifically for women.

I took Jim's introductory fly fishing class and it was just amazing. I am sure there are plenty of fly shops out there who offer classes that are just as good/informative. I just have personal experience with Jim's classes.

You can find out what you need to know here: http://www.mclennanflyfishing.com/

• Like 2