Fly Fusion Forums

Auction For Fishing Stuff

Guys,

I am getting a donation or two for my MS charity bike ride coming up. Check in the fundraiser area in the next day or so and I should have something going. Trying to decide if I want to do it raffle style or auction style. The first one coming up is pretty nice, if you like floating the Bow......

Just wanted to give a final (maybe!) update. Currently, I am just over $5500 in fundraising, and just outside the top 10 in overall fundraising (540 riders I think) for the ride. My team, Schlumberger, consisting of only 4 riders is in the top 10 at $11,200. Even though the auctions are over, any donations would be accepted and are tax deductible! My donation site is in my signature. Thanks once again to everyone who bid, thought about bidditng, won or contributed prizes (Hanson's Outfitters, Troutlover, and Pipes). It would be great to get some more and crack to top 10 personally (I'm not that far away), but regardless I am truly thankful for the generosity of the members of this board.

And thanks to the admin's for giving me the platform to do this!