Fly Fusion Forums

Anybody Know Where Abouts Of Cuttbow?

Alright folks, I know I have not been on here much in the last couple of years, but have a small favour to ask, if anybody is in contact with Cuttbow, Brent Petiquin , then please let him know, I am looking for him, to reconnect and get fly fishing,

Okkkk , looks like the board is alive and well, not much has changed, thats ok, trick is lots has changed for me, I now live in calgary, no longer have a wife, and still love fly fishing even more if that is possible. Still don't like hotspotting and still have not fly fished the Bow, I am going too, I may then become a convert to larger rivers remains to be seen, hope to catch up with some of you on the stream or river...

• Like 1

Thanks SD,honestly never figured I would be living in Calgary, always been a smaller town sort of person, but with the right company/friendship things can change...

Really would like to reconnect with Cuttbow, Brent P again, he got sick and I ended up moving to calgary, so we lost touch..

Take care.