Fly Fusion Forums

Cables For Lcd Tv

I decided that I would give the cables I got with the PVR a shot when the TV lands. You are right, hard to tell if you can't compare both.

I did a lot of research when I chose this TV. My wife says I did more here than when we built a house 5 years ago! It is a 2007 model and has the highest rated frame speed which will come in handy for watching sports especially hockey. ( Go Habs Go) Better be good for the price tag!

Nice 120 HZ! I was thinking of getting one those of those. Good one you for getting the HD PVR too, I have the same one. The 9200 is awesome! As for the cables, I wouldn't cheap out on them. It's not a bad idea to get high end cables, as they do enhance the overall experience, but for now, using the PVR cables is not bad. They are pretty good quality too, and it's not a bad way to save money after spending al ot of money on the tv itself. Enjoy!

I have been drooling over the Sharp AQUOS line for over a year now just can't justify spending my kids college money on it. You will be happy with your TV I have heard nothing but good reviews about them. Over the kind of distance you are talking about, even it went half way around your house there won't be any difference in the picture quality because it is a digital signal don't spend the extra on expensive HDMI cables (monster is not the only brand out there that is drastically over priced) buy beer instead and enjoy the game. Someone mentioned B&E which we use a lot for work and I would recommend them as well, and while you are there buy some enamel coated wire for tying flies. my 2 cents.

• 5 months later...

This is for anyone getting a HDMI cable. Test results showed no difference between the $12 "Cheapy" and the $262 "Monster".

I love how the Future Shop guy in the video says "I know people that are more ah, ah, proud of the products they have hooking up their TV than their TV's themselves. It's a product that people can be really proud of owning."

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2008/02/20/packing_the_deal/

The story video.

http://www.cbc.ca/mrl3/8752/marketplace/packing_the_deal.wmv

And yes, I believe everything CBC says and does, especially if Wendy Mesley says it.