Fly Fusion Forums

Waders Help

or worn a few models the optis and multis they are nice waders somewhere in the middle of the road I would rank them I really liked to option to roll down the tops and when crossing pulling them back up over my jacket and such if I needed to! they held up just as well as most other waders in similar price ranges

If money was no object and the main consideration was durability, what would everyone recommend? Booted or bootie? I've heard Wardel's are very good. Anyone have any experience with Snobee's? I hear they have a poly formed bootie with no seams and that appeals to me because waders always seem to leak at the bootie seams.

Talk to Colin (cdone). He's Snowbee prostaff and will have the answers you seek. The Snowbee waders he has have lasted a longtime. And if memory serves me correctly, Snowbee was the 1st to develop front zippered waders that everyone one else copied!!

Talk to Colin (cdone). He's Snowbee prostaff and will have the answers you seek. The Snowbee waders he has have lasted a longtime. And if memory serves me correctly, Snowbee was the 1st to develop front zippered waders that everyone one else copied!!

Don't think they were the first however they have been successful with the ones they have manufactured. Yes your right about durability I'm on season 3 with my current pair of Prestige zip fronts and got 5 seasons out of my XS Pro zip fronts (as a matter of fact they still hang in my basement as a back up pair). Like any wader though there's still a chance of tears if you are climbing over barb wire fences, heavy bush whacking, sliding down hills on your butt (right Neil), ect.

My first piece of advice for anyone trying on waders is make sure your boots fit snugly, this stops your feet from moving around and causing the neoprene to bunch and compress.

http://www.snowbee.co.uk/fly-fishing/wading/

Colin