Fly Fusion Forums

It's That Time Of Year Again....

Glen we have a small stocked private pond thats gonna winterkill that needs mining..... more smokables if yer interested. Unfortunately last nights turkey kept me from fishing but evidently theres about a 150 of em. Unfortunately they are evidently well fed and tough to catch..... but no ones been fly fishing it so maybe we will fare better.

T.H

Not sure if I will be able to accept much help as its not my farm and the owner may have a problem with a bunch of strangers..... Glens a friend of the family and might not get shot..... But if I need any help and its ok with the owner I will let you know.... Sorry it was a bad post as I hate to make posts about exclusive fishing spots..... That and the fish are evidently not all that huge in this pond and might be a let down with the long drive from Calgary.....

pssst I will just give you glens address and his work/smoking schedule :ph34r: As for his security I know that cats a sucker for a ball of herring scented yarn