Fly Fusion Forums

Awesome Mexican Food

I thought I'd send a note plugging this new taqueria in Calgary. El Charrito Taqueria 808 Edmonton Trail NE (2 doors from Diner Delux). Deb's been there twice now and she took me tonight!!

As close to authentic Mexican without being in Mexico. What they are missing in decore they make up in taste!!

I thought I'd send a note plugging this new taqueria in Calgary. El Charrito Taqueria 808 Edmonton Trail NE (2 doors from Diner Delux). Deb's been there twice now and she took me tonight!!

As close to authentic Mexican without being in Mexico. What they are missing in decore they make up in taste!!

I'll give it a try! Thanks

The other good one is a hole in the wall called Las tortillas near Marborough Mall but that is too much in the "hood" for my liking (just kidding) but it is much further. They also have great shrimp tacos and make all their own corn tortillas !!

P

Thanks for the tip. Good mexican is hard to find in Calgary, I'll check it out this weekend.

The other good one is a hole in the wall called Las tortillas near Marborough Mall but that is too much in the "hood" for my liking (just kidding) but it is much further. They also have great shrimp tacos and make all their own corn tortillas !!

P

Ya, that one is pretty good too but really small - better for just grabbing a couple on the go than sitting down to eat. I buy all my tortillas there, but if it is really out of the way for you they also sell their tortilla's at the differnet UniMarket locations in Calgary.

Yes we buy corn tortillas there as well and they are awesome!

Ya, that one is pretty good too but really small - better for just grabbing a couple on the go than sitting down to eat. I buy all my tortillas there, but if it is really out of the way for you they also sell their tortilla's at the differnet UniMarket locations in Calgary.