Fly Fusion Forums

My Centre Street Brown Trout

archerynut

BRBT.jpg

I caught this fellow just before the down town stretch of the bow river closed on April 1. I think it was March 28. Cast to him for about a half hour right under the centre street bridge. he was stung by the hook twice before he finally rushed my wooly bugger. was kind of sluggish - the fight I mean - and it was nippy so the fight was over and I let him go quick. he was too big for my net and measured out at just over "25, my biggest to date.

Guest Dust1n

Sorry this is a better picture of it

73223_1673798046129_1272756482_1794747_2771639_n-2.jpg

JBear: Just wondering why do you got to put others down? I have one other picture of it if you want me to PM it.

Guest JBear

Im not saying its not a nice fish dustin. And yes i got your pic. 27 and a half inches is a very big trout. Didnt mean to put you down, everyone over estimates their fish, including me, no one is perfect. The one from "space" is a pig though. Was it caught on a fly? ;)

Guest Dust1n

Shouldnt be playing around with the color effects the first one is 24'' the other one is the 27.5" one, deffinitly differnt fish...

245-3.jpg

248-1.jpg

Guest Wrecker

I think he is saying the two pics are the same, just a bigger fish than the guys brown that started this discussion.

My read on it anyhow..

All nice pics. Thanks for putting them up.

Both of those pics are the same fish, the spots on the gill plate are the same..... But one is 24 and one is 27.5....... Hmm

Maybe he purchased an Extend-a-Fish-Elongator.

This is the manufacturer's quote from the magazine I saw the advertisement in: "The machine fastens securely to the fish's head and tail; turning the knob advances the ratchet to hyperextend the vertebra."

Am I the only one that see a huge problem with this? Pisses me off.

How many more fish are people going to kill trying to stretch the fish an extra inch?