Fly Fusion Forums

Edmonton Delivery Needed...again!

So Monger has kindly donated a set of childrens waders to my Flyfishing Club.

If anyone is coming to Edmonton over the next few weeks, we'd appreciate the help!

Cheers,

Smitty

P.S. And, if possible, I do have a personal request to make in terms of fly-tying materials, if anyone is inclined to pick some stuff up for me, seeing how Calgary fly shops have 10x the selection than Edmonton. Specifically, I am looking for purple, black, and blue UV polar chenille. Also, tippet rings would be cool. Do any of the fly-shops carry tippet rings.

So Monger has kindly donated a set of childrens waders to my Flyfishing Club.

If anyone is coming to Edmonton over the next few weeks, we'd appreciate the help!

Cheers,

Smitty

P.S. And, if possible, I do have a personal request to make in terms of fly-tying materials, if anyone is inclined to pick some stuff up for me, seeing how Calgary fly shops have 10x the selection than Edmonton. Specifically, I am looking for purple, black, and blue polar chenille. Also, tippet rings would be cool. Do any of the fly-shops carry tippet rings.

Fishtales ships if you are in need. I bought some tippet rings there last week. They are the only place in town I found tippet rings.

A

Essentially, similar to a swivel but they are just a ring. Used quite a bit in European nymphing techniques; helps with adding droppers, and/or eliminating the need for a knot, allowing a dramatic tippet sizes that are significantly different in diameter.

http://www.jsflyfishing.com/cgi-bin/item/LL-295020-0000

Anyways, ok, FishTales does shipping, cool.

Now how about those waders? Anyone going to Edmonchuk?

Smitty

Mike, I have two different trips north. Next Monday for two days and then on the long weekend. It will be difficult to get together next Monday or Tuesday because I'm in meetings all day. The long weekend would work best for me as we are seeing family.

Do you still need any fly lines? I have an extra 6 wt. that I could donate.

Murray