Fly Fusion Forums

Force Fins

Was out floating the Bow on Saturday and was using my outcast fins for the second time and really had to work hard to control the pontoon boat.

Now I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of Force Fins. From what I have read they seem to be the CATS ASS of fins and makes control of the boat a

hell of alot easier.

Anyone have experience with them.

Cheers.

I have a pair and absolutely love them. They are good for those days on the lake where your battling the wind or have some distance to cover, as your spending less energy getting from point A to B. Downside of them is the cost, and if your hiking in anywhere remotely where weight is a concern (they are heavier than your standard set of flippers). I would recommend trying to pick up a used pair ( I found some on the AO forum).

Cheers,

I had a pair also & they are the Cats Ass, The thing I liked was the power you can get, & also because of the way they are curved you can even walk a little, clumsy but if you hook up with a fish & half to move from the boat to the shore it can be done