Fly Fusion Forums

Afternoon March 20

ggp

Wow, some more beautiful pics. These are are taken by yourself? If so, what do you do with the fish while setting your camera up (like for the first photo). are you using a timer to take that first pic?

Thanks

Nice shots ggp. It's interesting to see how much variation in color patterns the fish have in the Bow. You must be able to ID a bunch of these fish by their spot patterns from the close ups. I remember reading a paper years ago where a guy set up towers along a small stream back East. They used a camera to watch Browns patrol their territories and had fish IDed by spot pattern.

Nice shots ggp. It's interesting to see how much variation in color patterns the fish have in the Bow. You must be able to ID a bunch of these fish by their spot patterns from the close ups. I remember reading a paper years ago where a guy set up towers along a small stream back East. They used a camera to watch Browns patrol their territories and had fish IDed by spot pattern.

Thanks monger....I find it fascinating that there are no two exactly alike. In some instances I've definitely caught the same fish more than once.

i love when this happens, so far Jay has ended up with 2 of my slopy seconds on the same day/night.

I think you're on the wrong forum, Jeremy; try to keep this fishing related!!! :angel:smail:

Nice fish(again), Gary; love the brown shot!