Fly Fusion Forums

Looking Forflexament Tips

miked

Hey everyone, on my recent trip to Calgary a couple weeks ago i decided to pck up some flexament to give it a try. Just curios if anyone has any tips on using it.

I also picked up the thinner, for those that use it do you thin it right away for regular use?

When using it to coat feathers for shellbacks etc? do you just brush it on the feather lighly? thin it first?

Also another semi related question, What aplicator bottles do you all like? I wanna get an aplicator bottle as I do not like the container the flexament comes in.

Thanks for any info.

Mike

Hey everyone, on my recent trip to Calgary a couple weeks ago i decided to pck up some flexament to give it a try. Just curios if anyone has any tips on using it.

I also picked up the thinner, for those that use it do you thin it right away for regular use?

When using it to coat feathers for shellbacks etc? do you just brush it on the feather lighly? thin it first?

Also another semi related question, What aplicator bottles do you all like? I wanna get an aplicator bottle as I do not like the container the flexament comes in.

Thanks for any info.

Mike

to use it properly lay down a base of tying cement, it insures that it doesn't soak into the materials for things like shellbacks. I use a needle to apply it when I use it.