Fly Fusion Forums

Thanks Ffc

20 some odd members of my family just got into their rented cars and left Panorama bound for Lake Louise, Banff then to Calgary for the night then flying home to various locales in Texas. The reunion lasted 6 days, and it would be difficult for me to describe how fantastic it was. Most of them had never been up here, and to say they were impressed/awe-struck by the scenery and people here would be a colossal understatement. I wanted to thank several members of this board for their help with trying to find places to fish (which didn't work out in the end), lending me golf clubs, and general advice on what to do. I am also lucky enough to have a friend who owns a house on Grey Wolf who was gracious enough to let a dozen of my family members stay in it, and over 25 descend on it every night to hoot and holler.

I've lived in Canada off and on for 15 years or so now. The generosity, hospitality, and graciousness of the people here never ceases to amaze me. This board in particular is a reflection of those traits. Add that to the drop dead scenery and I marvel at how lucky I am to be here. Thanks to all.

I told Rick the fishing sucked!!! Truth be told the fishing was so awesome I wanted the next two days alone and away from his crazy family from Texas. I landed well over 400 cutts and bulls and on the last day bumped into the Womans Swedish FF club. That story will be told in Dear Penthouse.

I told Rick the fishing sucked!!! Truth be told the fishing was so awesome I wanted the next two days alone and away from his crazy family from Texas. I landed well over 400 cutts and bulls and on the last day bumped into the Womans Swedish FF club. That story will be told in Dear Penthouse.

Huh....I didn't know they still published that. I'm available for proofreading before you submit your fine piece of writing <--poke--<

Oh...and back to the subject at hand....saw some of the pics on FB Rick. Not sure but did Jackie have at least one glass of wine at all during the whole deal? <--poke--<

Glad it went so well and y'all had a good time - I know how much you were looking forward to it.

Oh...and back to the subject at hand....saw some of the pics on FB Rick. Not sure but did Jackie have at least one glass of wine at all during the whole deal? <--poke--<

Glad it went so well and y'all had a good time - I know how much you were looking forward to it.

I made two trips to the recycling depot during the trip. The number of wine bottles, beer bottles and cans, vodka bottles, etc. was impressive.