Fly Fusion Forums

Lost Net

CopperJonny

Just putting it out there , I have lost a replacement net (w/inches stitched in) currently wrapped around wired coathangers and will have one half of a magnetic holder attachment ( the ones you get at afly shop) ....I lost it last weekend was stripped from my backpack no doubt by a fence or clingy brush . Too much excitement I guess.

Again it may be at Lee's Lake near side , or Beauvais ( point) . If anyone may locate it , could you please let me know . Thank you . ..............J

Just putting it out there , I have lost a replacement net (w/inches stitched in) currently wrapped around wired coathangers and will have one half of a magnetic holder attachment ( the ones you get at afly shop) ....I lost it last weekend was stripped from my backpack no doubt by a fence or clingy brush . Too much excitement I guess.

Again it may be at Lee's Lake near side , or Beauvais ( point) . If anyone may locate it , could you please let me know . Thank you . ..............J

Or if anyone may head that way and are looking for company , I will come . And I will spend my time on a personal lil "treasure hunt" looking for it ! Thanks

X2 110%......maybe a child will find it and land their first fishy with it . And comes a new member of our beloved lifestyle..( better than beating self up for it) :opps:

Wow CJ

When I was young, my Mom would hook my mittens around my neck with a string of some sort so I wouldn't lose them.

Maybe try something like that for your next net. LOL

Wow CJ

When I was young, my Mom would hook my mittens around my neck with a string of some sort so I wouldn't lose them.

Maybe try something like that for your next net. LOL

Haha yes , I bought one of the brass magnetic net holders . I'm going to change stretchy cord on the next one for a heavier bungie cord ( as I now have only 1/2 of that brass left). Does anyone need one? Its yours..

Or else I'm going to keep it and use it as a handy little magnetic fishing tool ( tight spots) as I still have the little bungie cord that comes with it.

Thanks CJ

Glad to see that you have a sense of humour.

Ruff , I'm relieved to hear you say that ! Honestly I've been holding back , afraid to sound like a goofball , and still being new to this forum /community (FFC). I've been using terms and words that I NEVER use ! Merely , hoping to be accepted as a good fella with somewhat of a head on my shoulders (omg I shouldnt be saying this) . I'm truly a ball of nerves everytime I say something on here.

Especially after screwing up this week communication wise and feeling shame for letting my pride get the best of me...Headscan if you read this.....I'm sorry Dude !!

nonetheless ....also has reminded me how to communicate w/out sounding like a "longshoreman" , as having served a decade spending more time in camp up north on worksites than at home and being myself ....Thanks guys for that .

One of the biggest ......things (pardon me 4lack of a better term) that draws me to our lifestyle is Classiness !!

One thing about flyfishing,its not for everyone , and I like that . It helps divide the passionate from the careless , yet I dare not judge others . As I started my fishing career with a pushbutton spincast /chucking worms for brookies in the beaver ponds back home , with Dad in New Brunswick while still knee high to a grasshopper .

Cats out of the bag .