Fly Fusion Forums

Stolen Vehicle

So as the title states, my vehicle got stolen today while I was in school, sadly all my fly fishing gear was in the trunk of the vehicle. This sucks as it took me awhile to purchase my gear. So if you happen too see a 97 red honda civic hatchback, black spoiler with some white spots, bigger muffler I guess a "Cannon" with the license's plate starting with KUX please notify me, 403-891-6831 thank you. Ron

So as the title states, my vehicle got stolen today while I was in school, sadly all my fly fishing gear was in the trunk of the vehicle. This sucks as it took me awhile to purchase my gear. So if you happen too see a 97 red honda civic hatchback, black spoiler with some white spots, bigger muffler I guess a "Cannon" with the license's plate starting with KUX please notify me, 403-891-6831 thank you. Ron

That totally sucks. Hopefully it was just someone going for a ride and dumping the car somewhere and hopefully everything is intact.

Give everyone on here a bit more info:

What school.

What possible time of day it was stolen.

Always a fear of mine as I live in the Beltline. Fortunately I have secure underground parking....until something happens to it.

I did have two crackheads enter my apartment while I was home and steal rolled change off my kitchen table...10 ft away from me!! I chased them off.....that was scary!!