Fly Fusion Forums

Meiser Trouter

KnotLikely

knotlikely

just got back from steelheading , sent you a pm , have a bunch of meiser rods and anytime now i'm free to hit the river if you wish to try some models out , or you can just stop by and take one yourself for a day

silverdoc

it sucked you had to work and couldn't go with me and johnny , we caught more then our fair share and took it upon ourselves to catch yours also , we knew you would understand :clapping: ,

the fly's were killers , lets chat some day this week , also will be next year for a trip , and johnny and i already working on a new trip for 2011 ,

knotlikely

just got back from steelheading , sent you a pm , have a bunch of meiser rods and anytime now i'm free to hit the river if you wish to try some models out , or you can just stop by and take one yourself for a day

silverdoc

it sucked you had to work and couldn't go with me and johnny , we caught more then our fair share and took it upon ourselves to catch yours also , we knew you would understand :clapping: ,

the fly's were killers , lets chat some day this week , also will be next year for a trip , and johnny and i already working on a new trip for 2011 ,

Hi Dutchie,

PM sent

Broke my heart not able to go, but at least my flies made it.

silverdoc