Fly Fusion Forums

H2o, Sanjuanworms And Bigbowtrout's Float Pics Aug 30

bigbowtrout

Great day guys, we should do it again before the end of the season.

I learned it's not how many fish you catch, it's how pissed off you can make Bigbowtrout. Fortunately he lived up to his name though. Also learned doesn't matter how tired you are and how early in the morning it is you will ALWAYS regret taking the beer out of the fridge.

When I move to Airdrie we definitely gotta go for a beer at the Dogpound pub and try the picklefish.

imgp0735A.jpg

Harry I'm in for another float and I want to row longer this time so I can learn what the f@*k to do and not crash into the good water.

Beer's at the Dogpound Pub are a must and you need to check out pickle fish for sure :lol:

Pissed of EH!!! well let's see we get in the boat. I'm in the front you are rowing and Dave is in the back I have first shot at the good water but two cast's in Dave has one on and in and then we float for another hour with nothing until we stop at a side chanel and you catch 6 or 7 Dave gets a couple more and me still at ZERO yup getting pissed off for sure. Happy for you guy's but pissed at myself so I slap on a caddis walk away mad and then come across some noses poking up cast my caddy a few time's and bingo I'm in a good mood and back in the game. 24" trout on 5x :D

PS sweet pic and fish