Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Tying Books - Tying Glass Bead Flies - By Joe Warren

ladystrange

yes it is for the fly swap,

i saw this book over a year ago at a bead specialty store of all places, hindsight is 20/20, i didn't get it at the time...

i have looked all over vancouver for it to no avail. even the library didn't have it and the only copy in bc is in the okanagan library system. i will try calgary when i get back.

i did find it on amazon, but would rather get it locally.

if anyone has a copy or wouldn't mind letting me borrow it, i would be greatly appreciative. :wub:

i have a copy if you would like to borrowit pm me,it is a frank amato publication p.o.box portland oregon 97282 [503] 653-8108 hope this helps

portland you say...

i'm going to portland tomorrow. if i can't find it there, i have a few friends at wholesale and russell's, i'll see if they have it.

nice to know a few people have the book.

no, i'm not sure what i am looking for exactly. something interesting and unique for the fly swap but also useful. it's nice to have pretty, better to have useful.

there is an excellent rock and gem store here in north vancouver, so ultimately i would like to have the book before i head back to calgary because they have an amazing selection.

i'll let everyone know. thanks again :)