Fly Fusion Forums

River Run Development In The Pass

River Run development is not going as planned...

Today's Lethbridge Herald.

Mike is a TU member and "retired" journalist. He owns that sweet cabin near the Burmis TU lease.

Man I just hope they put good dirt over it and turn it back to what it should have been left as, "GREEN SPACE"

and that the developers get knocked in the head with an Atlantic Salmon PRIEST, and anybody that tries to develop along any river gets the same treatment....

Greedy Barstools...

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

WOW, i live along a creek. i hop i dont get whacked lol. I like to see these things happen to large corporations instead of individuals.

WOW, i live along a creek. i hop i dont get whacked lol. I like to see these things happen to large corporations instead of individuals.

Individual Developers are fair game!!

Individuals who take advantage of the development that weak governments, municipality's and environmental agencies allow to happen, well restricted season maybe..

I would love to live along a creek as long as it did not negatively impact the creek or wet lands..maybe near or in near safe proximity is a better term, and I mean safe for the creek.

don't think that bridgecreek is still operating. they were locked out of their offices in the calgary beltline in the summer of 2009. and now no websites come up.

who now controls the property? debtors? investors? someone must have taken it during the closing down of the business. although sounds like it has a lot of hair on it at this point.

• 2 months later...