Fly Fusion Forums

How Honest Should One Be?

BRH

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get back to reality, unless you are retired and your mission is to introduce people to flyfishing, guiding would be the only way to do it with 50 people in a season- err..47. And to keep track, 47? the only way would be to look back through your booking records and count.

I guess if you consider teaching youth group kids and their family members to fly fish as guiding ... then yes, I guess you'd consider me to be a guide. I don't see it that way but everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Great topic thus far.

Could all of you kind sharing peeps please PM me your favorite fishing waters and access points PLEASE? Common I said please and I truly want to learn exactly where you all like to fish!

:lol:

Wait, don't you already know all of mine? Seems the information has been traveling one way! I promise I won't bonk any fish if you tell me your spots.

We were fishing a lake and one guy is pulling them in pretty good (but so where others) when I hear someone (who wasn't doing as well) ask him what he was using.

"A size 2 chronie!"

The guy who asked was someone in his fishing party <_< and no, I don't beleive he ever told his friend what he was using (its not that big of a lake). I know this guy from other outings and that was typical of him. I guess he likes people worshipping at his feat of greatness.