Fly Fusion Forums

Tube

I've got the super fat cat, works slick w/no problems and I'm in your weight range. BTW do yourself a favour when picking out the fins, get the Force Fins the rest are junk in comparison. I worked from the bottom up and woulda saved beaucoup money if I had gotten the force fins from the beginning.

I've got the super fat cat, works slick w/no problems and I'm in your weight range. BTW do yourself a favour when picking out the fins, get the Force Fins the rest are junk in comparison. I worked from the bottom up and woulda saved beaucoup money if I had gotten the force fins from the beginning.

You're starting to sound like a pond fisher kinda guy. What's with that??? :lol: Terry

You're starting to sound like a pond fisher kinda guy. What's with that??? :lol: Terry

As long as he doesn't start any talk about blowing worms everything will be fine.

Shh!! there's just so few surprises left with our aging society, sides it has something to do w/high water across the southern half of 2 provinces, now if I could just catch a gawdamned fish it would be somewhat alright

friggin'lakes

Shh!! there's just so few surprises left with our aging society, sides it has something to do w/high water across 2 provinces, now if I could just catch a gawdamned fish it would be somewhat alright

friggin'lakes

PSC and the BS

I love the lakes when the rivers are being dangerous.

Still scared of Gators though.