Fly Fusion Forums

Norvise On Ebay

Not a very good deal seeing FT sells them for the same price

And they are a board sponsor. Noticed a lot of referrals to kiijiji, e-bay and the like recently, yet I don't see any of these sites donating prizes, swag, ect. to FFC get togethers. I know everyone is looking for a deal, but it hurts when we can't even support those that support us. Just my $.02

Colin

Maybe I've been missing many of the "get togethers", but I don't remember any prizes etc. at any of the one's I've attended... Even at the last river clean up (2 years ago) the only board sponsor that donated door prizes, etc. was Country Pleasures and the 2 other fly shops (and 1 angling shop that carries fly stuff) that donated weren't even sponsors of the board as were two of the "big box" stores that donated, as well (granted a few of the board sponsors weren't around back then)!!

Just say'in!!

P

And they are a board sponsor. Noticed a lot of referrals to kiijiji, e-bay and the like recently, yet I don't see any of these sites donating prizes, swag, ect. to FFC get togethers. I know everyone is looking for a deal, but it hurts when we can't even support those that support us. Just my $.02

Colin

Guest frypan
Last river clean up the only sponsor that donated door prizes, etc. was Country Pleasures and the 2 other fly shops (and 1 angling shop that carries fly stuff) that donated weren't even sponsors of the board as were two of the "big box" stores that donated (granted a few of the board sponsors weren't around back then)!!

Just say'in!!

P

what are you just say'in ?

Maybe I've been missing many of the "get togethers", but I don't remember any prizes etc. at any of the one's I've attended... Even at the last river clean up (2 years ago) the only board sponsor that donated door prizes, etc. was Country Pleasures and the 2 other fly shops (and 1 angling shop that carries fly stuff) that donated weren't even sponsors of the board as were two of the "big box" stores that donated, as well (granted a few of the board sponsors weren't around back then)!!

Just say'in!!

P

okay, lets put it this way then, who pays to keep the 'lights on' at FFC? Certainly not my membership fees or yours so the funding must come from somewhere.

Just Say'in!!

Yeah I would say that's a better way to put it!! :P

P

okay, lets put it this way then, who pays to keep the 'lights on' at FFC? Certainly not my membership fees or yours so the funding must come from somewhere.

Just Say'in!!