Fly Fusion Forums

Jobs In Calgary?

Hey folks. Does anyone know of anyone hiring for summer positions in and around calgary for 15-25 bucks an hour? I'm about giving up on southern alberta right now been job hunting for two weeks since school and even before school ended. If anyone needs a hard worker I'm willing to learn anything, I'd have a place to stay in okotoks for the summer :)

PS if ya help me find work up there I'll help ya find fish on that darned Bow River *grin*

SHOOT sorry mods this was supposed to be in the "non fishing related" area: having a rough day with everythying and anything today plz forgive me.

Hey folks. Does anyone know of anyone hiring for summer positions in and around calgary for 15-25 bucks an hour? I'm about giving up on southern alberta right now been job hunting for two weeks since school and even before school ended. If anyone needs a hard worker I'm willing to learn anything, I'd have a place to stay in okotoks for the summer :)

PS if ya help me find work up there I'll help ya find fish on that darned Bow River *grin*

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-food-h...QAdIdZ190418240

I had a rather good looking girl who was a client of mine that did that for 3 years and BOUGHT A HOUSE... cash. yes. cash. I guess loonies add up. Hell if I was good looking and female I'd consider it... LOL... unfortunately I fit neither of those categories :D

SHOOT sorry mods this was supposed to be in the "non fishing related" area: having a rough day with everythying and anything today plz forgive me.

"PS if ya help me find work up there I'll help ya find fish on that darned Bow River *grin*"

Brian, I think this part of yer post makes it fit into the "fishing related" section... ;)

Good luck, bro'; iffen I hear of anything I'll let ya know.

Not to be Captian Obvious here but "dancers" who make that kind of money are doing more then shakin their hips.

I had a rather good looking girl who was a client of mine that did that for 3 years and BOUGHT A HOUSE... cash. yes. cash. I guess loonies add up. Hell if I was good looking and female I'd consider it... LOL... unfortunately I fit neither of those categories :D