Fly Fusion Forums

Are The Bans Still In Effect Down South.

Rick

Hi to all. I was wondering if there is any news about the fire bans around the Livingstone and Race Horse. Are we allowed to fish there or is there a total access ban or has it been lifted. Sorry to sound so ill informed but I just got back from holidays. Thanks, Rick.

Hi to all. I was wondering if there is any news about the fire bans around the Livingstone and Race Horse. Are we allowed to fish there or is there a total access ban or has it been lifted. Sorry to sound so ill informed but I just got back from holidays. Thanks, Rick.

Still on as of Tuesday, and it was still hot and dry. Looks like a chance of rain tomorrow in Pincher Creek, but I heard that it will take an inch of rain for them to come off (second hand info).

According to SRD Pincher we need a substantial amount of rain and/or snow before they even consider opening the forestry. All the backcountry in Waterton Lks NP has now been officially shut down. The fire danger has gone beyond extreme and is now termed as "explosive".

did you get any feed back ? i want to go there next week.