Fly Fusion Forums

Thanks And Good Bye

Will time has come that I'm heading back home, as my contract has expired in Calgary and a new one is set to start in St. John's.

I've had great time in Alberta, fishing the Bow and Crowsnest River, with serveral perfect days spent on the water. Met some great people on the river and in fly shops during my time hear. Tryed new methods of fishing and became comfortable fishing much bigger water that I've been use to. Tryed a couple new things such as the two handed rod and tying tube flys, of which I can't wait to try home this year for the grilse run.

Big thanks to "Maxwell" for getting me straighten out on my first day on the Bow, which gave me a chance to enjoy my time on the river. Folks at Fish Tales and Troutfitters have been great with all sort of advise. Thanks to "Headscan" for the two handed rod, "Dryfly" for river info and to everyone else for offers to fish with and for all the info on this board that expediated the learning curve a million fold, thanks "SJW".

I think I had my final day on the Bow Satuday past, don't think I could ever top it, so why ruin what could be my final impression.

I hope to be back on warmers days, to fish dry fly to big fish, and try some of those mountain streams for cutties and bulls.

Untill then.............................