Fly Fusion Forums

A 7lb 7 Oz 20 Incher!

It's been a busy past 3 months, as our little girl Amelia was born January 3 at 1:02 am. She'd be a hefty broonie at that size, hehe. She's grown a ton already in the last 3 months, and we've been enjoying every minute of it. I haven't been on here much lately because of it, but hopefully I'll be able to escape here and there to pound the bow! (actually, I did yesterday... pic & report to come!)

She still likes to sleep.

AmeliaJan6056.jpg

AmeliaJan12033.jpg

IMGP0362.jpg

Congratulations James, if you want some advice about how to get your girl fishing try Bobloblaw. Seems like he gets his daughter out on the water. I think there's a couple of other guys here who also in the same situation, maybe they can give you some pointers. PS I have a son and he has come fishing with me all of two or three times and he's 19 now.

Aswome to here the great news James was wondering were you disappeared to. Great to hear about your new addition to your family and all my best wishes goes out to you your wife and your preciouse little girl, hold onto her as long as you can cause I hear they grow up so fast that one momment there your little girl and then the next stage is your darling little angel, then comes the part where you make your front lawn normady to keep away all the boys.