Fly Fusion Forums

Interesting New Vehicle Purchase Policy

My "Honey"(of 35 years) sprung for a new truck last week, to celebrate our anniversary. Shopped around and got the best deal at our Chrysler dealer on a new 2009 Ram 2500 4X4 LWB, Hemi.

Took it for a drive and when I got out and started to walk to the showroom, my slightly gibbled up left leg started acting up and I had a pronounced limp. Sales guy asked if I was gimped up. I replied yeah, a bit. What happened, he asked. So I told him. He asked if I had a doctor that would sign a declaration to that affect, I said "sure".

The end of this is that my doctor signed a Chrysler Canada form, affirming my disability, in return, Chrysler Canada supplies and installs running boards on my truck ($750 value) for absolutely NO CHARGE !

Thought I would pass this on for others, as almost all of the sales people I dealt with while shopping around, had no idea about this Chrysler Canada program.

j

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i work for them and i didnt know this. Its nice to see some of the small things a companies does for the better of their customers.

Ford has a program that pays for certain types of accessories, I believe it is called Mobility Access or something along that line.

I think that's what the Chrysler thing is called. They have a huge list of stuff, including extras for even the hearing impaired.

j

Very good on Chryslers part.

On a side note did anybody hear about Toyota's new policy? Free sticky gas pedals!!! <--poke--<

Has to be the same linkage on all eight models. If this happened to a domestic, it would be an excuse for another bailout.

j