Fly Fusion Forums

Too Quiet

So I was tying the other day and didn't notice that my 16 month old daughter had gotten really quiet which is never a good sign. I've never seen her look more proud as she slowly walked up with a big smile on her face wondering how I would react to her covered with a thick layer of vasoline on her ENTIRE body hahahaha it was priceless and I was laughing to hard to impose any sort of punishment.

post-3207-1263749810.jpg

If you think getting it off the little one is tough, wait until you see what else it managed to get on during the process of application. I'm sure the wealth is spread around generously...

When my twin boys were about 3 (and we had carpet in the bathroom) they emptied an entire bottle of shampoo on the carpet and were finger painting with it when we found them. Ever tried to get shampoo out of a rug? Ended up pulling the carpet up. Fun times...

There is a hole new topic worse you kid did when it got "too quiet"

my 3 yr old zipped part of my beard off when I dozed on the Couch. Never left beard clippers down again

Cute kid by the way. better punishment is save that picture for a wedding reception or baby shower years down the road.

There is a hole new topic worse you kid did when it got "too quiet"

my 3 yr old zipped part of my beard off when I dozed on the Couch. Never left beard clippers down again

Cute kid by the way. better punishment is save that picture for a wedding reception or baby shower years down the road.

haha, it's definatly one for the photo album.

Guest Sundancefisher
haha, it's definatly one for the photo album.

When my kids were quiet around that age (3-6) I went searching...first time they had filled a basement window with water from the garden hose. They obviously needed to keep the water level up. When I finally stopped them the basement (brand new carpet and dry wall was very, very wet.

Next time I caught them experimenting as to where the water flows to when dumped in the hot air vent on the second floor washroom... That time I heard the waterfall in the basement.

Quiet kids...scare me more than kids with weapons.

all 4 of mine have decided to use bum cream as a body ointment / taste test sorta thing... HUGE messes... then there was the time my youngest (while I slept on the couch) filled the ENTIRE HOUSE with chocolate cake crumbs from a tiny cake peice... I mean the WHOLE house... every square inch of carpet, and couch, had chocolate cake crumbs... Im still not sure how this was physically possible.