Fly Fusion Forums

Telus Scam - Update - Telus Makes Good !!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try calling Telus and tell them that you want to cancel your service then sit back and listen to all the deals they can make for you to keep your buisness. Cancelled my home phone and they came back to me with a deal that would give me more long distance minutes at any time of the day for half the price. I asked where this deal was when I was a loyal customer for 10 years never missing or being late on a bill payment. Cancelled it anyway. The company I work for has about 40 cell phones and 20 air cards on an account with Telus. Switched to Bell and our bill was cut in half which saved us over $5000/month. Telus came back to us and said they could do the same deal as Bell if we came back to them. Too little too late. Never switched back. Our own fault I guess for not exploring our options and just assuming that Telus is doing the best they can for a loyal customer. It is definatley worth a few phone calls to explore your options. Maybe Telus is the best deal for you but check it out. My 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad they finally made it right but it still disgusts me that it needed someone with connections to take it to an executive level to get that done. What that means is that they have their customer service set up to deny, deny, deny and do not give in. $80 to $18,000 is pure BS. Sure is big of them to reduce it to $800, a mere 1000% more than what you signed up for, and give the ol' "now or never - don't think just do it". So slimy.