Fly Fusion Forums

Your Home Has Been Photographed.

Guest Sundancefisher

Do you care that your home is photographed and made public?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on this new feature on Google?

• I find this an invasion of privacy
    • I find it really cool
    • I have no opinion
    • I smell something fishy...it is going to be used by criminals
    • rickr's patented "couldn't care less" option

Guest Sundancefisher
Its no different than going for a drive as far as privacy is concerned. I think it's cool. Hell my lawn was cut and my truck was washed. Twas a rare day to snap a photo.

rickr...now there is a category for you :ridemcowboy:

they photographed ours when the leaves were out...grass was green...now I can stick my face in the screen and pretend it is still summer...

Some areas of the city appear to be snow covered or cold still. Must of taken a while to photograph.

I say you move the "no opinion" vote to couldn't care less, and I'm tied for the lead!!!

Mine is pretty recent. Taken on a Wed afternoon (Blue box is in front of house, my truck is in the driveway). Grass is nicely cut. Looks nice!

Guest Sundancefisher
I just looked for my uncle and aunt's place.. and it's a picture of the garage from the back alley. haha

LOL...I went to look at our old house and the same thing happened. They have footage of the back alley and the front is blanked out. Weird computer glitches. I was surprised they did alleys. They should of put a scanner to pick up tin foil in the windows to catch the drug houses. There is one starter home in Sundance that never cuts grass, never shovels the sidewalk yet needs a surveillance camera on the porch... Go figure..

LOL...I went to look at our old house and the same thing happened. They have footage of the back alley and the front is blanked out. Weird computer glitches. I was surprised they did alleys. They should of put a scanner to pick up tin foil in the windows to catch the drug houses. There is one starter home in Sundance that never cuts grass, never shovels the sidewalk yet needs a surveillance camera on the porch... Go figure..

Lake Sundance is ripe with grow ops as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sundancefisher
That is not a new feature.

I found a really useful way of using this. I often remember a store I liked and where it is but sometimes not the name...hence I can't find the phone number.

Now I can find it on street view and see the name. It has helped me 3 times now.

• 2 weeks later...