Fly Fusion Forums

Crowsnest Pass 23 1/2" Brown Trout

daxlarsen

Hey, went to the weekend house in blairemore this weekend and after a few beers put a streamer in after dark and managed to land this magnificent 23 1/2" brown trout ABOVE the falls. So i'de like to take this oppertunity to thank whoever bucketed her up LOL. My brother in law was videotaping in nightvision with an HD video cam as well and the video is pretty funny because noone was expecting to see a giant brown where we were, or anything over about 18" for that matter lol. also posted is a nice 16' cutthroat my brother in law caught on saturday afternoon. AMAZING weekend of fishing, the 3 of us probably caught around 200 fish between us.

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac280/d...sen/23brown.jpg

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac280/d...n/bigcuttie.jpg

Too late, just kidding because I've fished there lots and the biggest one I've ever caught was a 14 inch bow. Is your Blairmore place right by there?

yah i live right across the gravel road there and about 5 houses up. i've caught lots of 16" up there, and aside from the brown, i had a 22" rainbow that was absolutely descusting about 3 or 4 months ago

That's cool, I have a friend who has a place right beside the white church and we have a place over in Coleman and ride the bike path just about everytime we're there.

well i'm going oct 9th to 11th we should meet up and go fishing lol