Fly Fusion Forums

Come On August!!

Well looks like my better half will be leaving me for pretty the whole month of august (travelling) and well we all know what that means !! 1 Whole month day in day out of pure fishing goodness!!! Plus for the last week I'll be on FTR camping!!!

Actually, that's pretty coincidental since our 20th anniversary is next year and we are going to Ireland and Paris.

So a plan is brewing: Hook my wife up with your wife, I get to fish for a week and she gets her Europe fix and I won't need to go to Ireland and Paris next year. With all the money I save I could afford a couple of extra trips to Fish Tales, Hanson's, Wholesale, whatever.

Oh if life were that simple. In reality if my wife went to Ireland and Paris unsupervised, and worse yet with another woman, I would not have enough money left for gas to 22X, which is 3 minutes from my house.

Good deal LK. I spent the last week of last August south on the FTR, all by myself, what a dream. You gonna head north or south?

Yeah I did the same thing last year as well same time aorund the end of August and we ended up hitting trap, racehorse, cataract upper and lower, livingston, oldman, highwood. I'll probably hit the same rivers again with a few more this time. Was thinking about hitting the north section though as well. Well two months to decide

Actually, that's pretty coincidental since our 20th anniversary is next year and we are going to Ireland and Paris.

So a plan is brewing: Hook my wife up with your wife, I get to fish for a week and she gets her Europe fix and I won't need to go to Ireland and Paris next year. With all the money I save I could afford a couple of extra trips to Fish Tales, Hanson's, Wholesale, whatever.

Oh if life were that simple. In reality if my wife went to Ireland and Paris unsupervised, and worse yet with another woman, I would not have enough money left for gas to 22X, which is 3 minutes from my house.

That's too funny! We can only wish!