Fly Fusion Forums

My Tfo Needs Repairs

Last summer, I was able to take one back the the Springbook warehouse NE of Blackfoot and 42nd. I walked in, payed the $25.00, and they gave me the new piece. I love Temple Forks!!

BKW

I need a new guide on 1 half and I want to put a fly holder near the handle coz its getting destroyed from hooking flies to it. so I dont need new pieces just a quick fix on the guide. for that matter does anyone know of somebody in the Lethbridge area that fixes rods?? thanks. later

M

Springbrook, off Blackfoot, behind Frank Sissons sort of..been there several times..service is great..don't mind the barky dog..

thanks for the responses. will springbrook fix my rod or will they just try to get my $25 and give me a new 1/2 a rod? all i need is a cheap quick fix which surely shouldnt cost as much as $25??? what about Roggie's?? does he fix fly rods? anyone got his number?? thanks again

M

thanks for the responses. will springbrook fix my rod or will they just try to get my $25 and give me a new 1/2 a rod? all i need is a cheap quick fix which surely shouldnt cost as much as $25??? what about Roggie's?? does he fix fly rods? anyone got his number?? thanks again

M

My understanding is that the $25 is for shipping. The rod repair itself is free and covered under warranty. I would imagine they still charge the $25 when people come in directly to avoid causing a stampede.