Fly Fusion Forums

Fur And Fins

Jayhad

So i thought that was a good title....

I saw some cool stuff this last month, saw a calf moose swim across lower K, had an awesome grizzly encounter, saw a huge beaver and even got a coyote to come and eat 1 metre away from us today. Plus I got flashed by 2 girls floating the bow, but I don't have any pices for you from that. Got to fish with my dad, which is always awesome and finally got to teach him a few things. It's funny watching the BC boy wrestle with a 3 nymph rig. He was hear for about a week so we got to get out to a few of my favorite streams, but after locking up some browns on the bow, all he could ask for was " when are we going back to the bow, the cutties are nice but I want some pigs"

I was able to get out to fish, bows, browns, cutties, and bullies this month.... the brookies got away lucky but I supplemented my brookie diet with a whitefish...... mmmmm whitefish.

Hope you enjoy my ego-stroking, i mean pics <--poke--<

Damn that's one big beaver

IMGP2991.jpg

Roach with a cool feesh, I liked how the light streams through the fins

IMGP2997.jpg

Sometimes I get lucky, with all the bugs in the air I'd have to be slow to not hook a feesh on midges

IMGP3002.jpg

Sun setting on a great day of the bow river

IMGP3008.jpg

I like this smaller brown, because of it spots. Damn they are cool looking feesh, there was a time I told Max that browns were so-so.

IMGP3011.jpg

Night fishing is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will hook. I landed my biggest cracka

IMGP3012.jpg

fish what are you doing in there, it smells like pooh

IMGP3018.jpg

roach with a wicked fighting bruin

IMGP3031.jpg

this trout was on the wrong end of an beat down

left side

IMGP3035.jpg

right side

IMGP3036.jpg

I try and try to blow up that rod but she keeps truckin

IMGP3095.jpg

that's not the K lakes it really isn't

IMGP3099.jpg

Roaches first bully, same hole a bunch of have tagged our first bullies, good to see so many fish in that watershed

IMGP3105.jpg

nice cutty my dad caught

IMGP3133.jpg

I will fight you

IMGP3173.jpg

Some wicked pics, Jay; looks like you had a great month!

Now, if you would just send the pics of the flashing girls in a PM, that would be great!

Later,

Steve

thanks Steve, I wish I had some pics they really took us by surprise and left us wanting more, I guess just what you want from a good marketing team. GO GIRLS

Plus it is really an insentive to start carrying my telephoto, rather then my wide angle I guess