Fly Fusion Forums

The Story Of A Koala

So one day the koala was just chillin up in the gumtree blowin a joint. Along came the lizard he looked up saw the koala sittin in the gum tree,

and ask "hey koala what you doing up there. the koala answered "smokin a joint come on up and join me"

So up climbs the lizard, and they sit down and and commence smokin the afternoon away.

after several hours the lizard get a bad case of the pasties. looks at the koala and says"man I'm thirsty, I'm gunna go down to the river and have a drink.

after 15 minutes of staggering to the river in his extremly blasted state. He bends down and falls in the water, getting swept down stream. After struggling for a few minutes in the water he is rescued by a croc.

once the croc gets him back to shore he asks the lizard how he fell in the water. so the lizard starts telling the story of how he was up in the gum tree smokin up with the koala.

the croc stops him there and says "hey hey hey, a koala smokin up, damn I gotta see this"

so after a short walk in bush the croc gets to the gum tree and looks up hoping to see a stone koala. At the same time the koala looks down and says "shiiiiiat, lizard how much water did you drink"