Fly Fusion Forums

World's Worst Hunting Dog

"Been there, Done that!"

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh! NOW I get it. You mean regarding the back problems. At first I was thinking ... Oh never mind. :P

PS: I've actually wasted the day -- not even a sore back. Wasting time really bothers me. I even watched some golf on TV today which tells you just how wasteful it was. Too warm to fish and not enough time to start a new project ... busy all next week starting tomorrow.

"Been there, Done that!"

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh! NOW I get it. You mean regarding the back problems. At first I was thinking ... Oh never mind. :P

PS: I've actually wasted the day -- not even a sore back. Wasting time really bothers me. I even watched some golf on TV today which tells you just how wasteful it was. Too warm to fish and not enough time to start a new project ... busy all next week starting tomorrow.

You got an evil mind.......... :blink: ............. go back to whatever you were doing and I'll figure out how to edit that post :huh:

My dog (such as it was classed as a dog...shoulda had his DNA tested I guess) was seduced by a cat in heat once. She was all over the poor hound. He turned blind when he was 8 years and now I can't remember if that was BEFORE or AFTER he become blind. Hell maybe it caused his blindness. :)

I think you guys are reading too much into this photo- this ain't no inter-species lovefest! I believe the poor doggie is being

mugged; you'll notice the guy in the back is wearing a mask, & is reaching into the dog's pocket. I see Post-Traumatic Stress

Disorder in the pooch's future! :lol: