Fly Fusion Forums

Forgotten (tfo) Rod

perrydraft

Hello All

Another unpredictable day as the Bow can be..the weather was 4 seasons in one day so thanks to Layers & Cottonwood trees we got through it all and landed a few fish along the way..

Not so good news is that a rod was left on the Island Before the lightning Hole..it is a: 8weight TFO W/ a Okuma Reel and a yellow sink tip line on it. The exact location would be the right side of the island if you were facing downstream & about a 100m upstream from the end of the island right near that nice riffle/pool.

I let Louise (Shuttle) know about it and she will remind the 1st few people to do that stretch to take a look for it..certainly a reward if found..

So if you are planing on floating to Mac from Police or 22x if you could have a look I would be grateful..

Thanks..

Hello All

Another unpredictable day as the Bow can be..the weather was 4 seasons in one day so thanks to Layers & Cottonwood trees we got through it all and landed a few fish along the way..

Not so good news is that a rod was left on the Island Before the lightning Hole..it is a: 8weight TFO W/ a Okuma Reel and a yellow sink tip line on it. The exact location would be the right side of the island if you were facing downstream & about a 100m upstream from the end of the island right near that nice riffle/pool.

I let Louise (Shuttle) know about it and she will remind the 1st few people to do that stretch to take a look for it..certainly a reward if found..

So if you are planing on floating to Mac from Police or 22x if you could have a look I would be grateful..

Thanks..

i'm floating in the morning and i'll stop in and see if i can find it for you , if i do then i'll get ahold of you , anything that stands out in your mind where it is like a brush pile or tree , and will it be easy to see , no reward for me but a nice shot of crown and coke

i'm floating in the morning and i'll stop in and see if i can find it for you , if i do then i'll get ahold of you , anything that stands out in your mind where it is like a brush pile or tree , and will it be easy to see , no reward for me but a nice shot of crown and coke

hey , your lucky day , i was guideing and stoped to let them fish for awhile and i went searching for your rod , well i have it in my drift boat for you , bring the crown whiskey and no reward for me , i would hope if i left a rod someone would do the same ,

here is my number call me 403-995-3677

Send him a private message and he'll get an email alert.

Thanks alot..sorry was out of town there for a little while...sigh of relief for sure Dutchie..I sent you a personal message as well and will give you a shout today..god bless the internet and honest folk..looking forward to meeting you..

Thanks to all that took the time to look..and read the posts as well..