Fly Fusion Forums

Loop Spey Clinics And Private Tuition

Whistler

As some of you already know I will be out in Alberta from May 1-9. I am doing some demos and lessons in Lethbridge at the start of the trip.I will be in Calgary from May 5-9 doing both private and group lessons.

LOOP Spey Clinics are scheduled for Friday May 8th and Saturday May 9th. Loop pro staffer and local legend Maxwell Robinson will be assisting me with both of these classes. Price will be $150 + gst and class size will be limited. These clinics will start at 10am and run until around 5pm.

I will be available for private lessons(single hand and spey) throughout the day on May 5, 6 and 7th. Private lessons are $60+gst per hour or $40+gst per person per hour for groups of 2 or 3.

Please give me a call at 1-888-822-3474 if you require more info or would like to reserve your space. I can also be reached directly on my cell at 604-905-9694.

loooking forward to getting out on the water with you guys

Brian Niska

bniska@whistlerflyfishing.com

I took the Loop School from Brain last year and had a blast and I highly suggest that anyone wanting to learn more about single and double hand casting then this clinic is for you.....

Brain has a way of simplifing the termonology and technique to make it very easy to do and understand, plus is a great guy for beeing paitent and answering people questions.

Trust me you will not be disappont with this clinic.

i would highly recommend brian's lessons...he's just that damn good...had the privilege of casting with him at the CWFFC conlave this weekend and if he can convince me (a stubborn ass single hander) to get set up with a switch rod and join the dark side, he must be doing something right...

Agree with ya Dr.BT. He knows his stuff and has an incredible ability to TEACH it. He had a full day of private lessons with both single and double handers and everyone that took them walked away happy. The best 60.00 you can spend on fishing may be a 1 hour private casting lesson with Brian.

i would highly recommend brian's lessons...he's just that damn good...had the privilege of casting with him at the CWFFC conlave this weekend and if he can convince me (a stubborn ass single hander) to get set up with a switch rod and join the dark side, he must be doing something right...

Guest guito

I totally agree with both DBT and Headhunter Brian was awesome. If you are thinking about taking a lesson give Brian a call it will be well worth the money. Brian went above and beyond our expectations, we could barely get him to stop teaching and attend the banquet.

Guito

ahh what u like the new flava now dude! <--poke--< figured u would come aroud sometime!!!!!

good too see yall had a good time with brian.. should be a sick weekend on the water!!!!!!! looking forward to it!

what can i say...he has succeeded where others have failed or given up on me due to my stubbornness...he's just that good i guess (he even said i was slinging pretty good after a couple of casts so maybe it's meant to be)...guess you got a new southern member of your posse max...

what can i say...he has succeeded where others have failed or given up on me due to my stubbornness...he's just that good i guess (he even said i was slinging pretty good after a couple of casts so maybe it's meant to be)...guess you got a new southern member of your posse max...

Agreed,Agreed ,Agreed Brian can sure chuck a line, art in motion. First time with a spey and 5 minutes later i was bombing line. Sure he knows im going to the dark side too. <--poke--< Bombing a full line with a single hander with one false cast. The man is a legend. A couple more hours with him and i might learn to cast.

Thank you Brian. I had a great day at the clinic, and learned far more than I expected. Great group, and wow, some awesome casters. I think I fufilled my role as the water anchor for the group, but you know, even the anchor got picked up. Great teacher.

Thanks to all the group

I will be there next time as well.

Yeah, it was a great day and a good group of people. One of the best things in my mind wasn't even just the casting instruction (though that was really good), but that Brian makes you watch the other people in the clinic cast and diagnose their faults and help fix them. It was great to watch people who had a few problems in the morning throw some incredibly tight loops by the afternoon.

The only unfortunate part for me was that Brian brought one of the Opti Switch prototypes and I tried it out. I really don't need another stick but that thing will make such a perfect all around Bow river rod.