Fly Fusion Forums

Computers Can Be Deadly

This story reminds me of someone I know who piled a bunch of bricks in the back of his SUV, for added weight during winter driving. Of course, the inevitable happened. His wife get's in an accident and ends up under a pile of bricks. Fortunately her injuries were not serious, but the outcome could have been deadly. It's a good lesson for everyone -- think about the projectiles you're piling in the back of your vehicle. Terry

Guest Sundancefisher
This story reminds me of someone I know who piled a bunch of bricks in the back of his SUV, for added weight during winter driving. Of course, the inevitable happened. His wife get's in an accident and ends up under a pile of bricks. Fortunately her injuries were not serious, but the outcome could have been deadly. It's a good lesson for everyone -- think about the projectiles you're piling in the back of your vehicle. Terry

One Spring a buddy and I were driving to go fish Dipping Vat when he rolled his van doing 110 km/h. There was a large full metal tool box behind our seats that I could hear banging as we rolled until it smashed out a window. Regardless of my injuries...I thank my lucky stars I was not hit by that box. After that I always try and keep projectiles to a minimum.

Guest Sundancefisher
Terry you better call the Oilers and remind them to place their golf clubs in the trunk and not the back seat.

lol :whoot:

Of course in 3 more games that may come back to haunt us :opps: