Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Tales Final Seminar Of The Season - Sunday April 19

FishTales

Please join us at 1 p.m. on Sunday, April 19 for the final "seminar" of this season.

Seminar Topic: "Spey-O-Rama"

Join Elliott and Chris on-river for this session where you'll be able to test out some of Fish Tales demo spey equipment. If you've never cast a spey rod before you can try one out. If you already own one (or more!!) you can test your own with different lines. We will have the Airflo Skagit & Scandi Compact Kits available. This event is simply an opportunity to explore spey equipment/techniques on-river.

Meet at Burnsmeade parking area in Fish Creek. Stop by beginning at one o-clock. If you don't know how to get to Burnsmeade call the shop at 403-640-1273.

Thanks to everyone who supported the in-store series of seminars for Fall 2008/Winter 2009. Next year's seminar lineup will be posted on our website in September and begin in mid-October..... We welcome your input/ideas for seminar topics.

For additional information about the shop or to learn more about upcoming in-store presentations please visit our website.

Fish Tales Fly Shop

626, 12100 Macleod Tr. Calgary, AB

403-640-1273

Good deal, thanks to everyone involved with setting it up. First attempt casting a 2 hander, got a line picked out for my first spey that's been collecting dust in the corner for the last month. Definitely looking forward to getting out on the water with it now.

Ya it was pretty good, nice to get out anyways... I have finals all this week so couldn't stay long but after this week I'll be fishing waaay more and am stoked to use the switch rod again :)

I can't remember your name but you have that TFO 10'0 that you put that extension on, that rod was so sweet!!! The line just whizzed out haha