Fly Fusion Forums

Got Out Today

EdB

It was great getting out today, the morning was slow going but once the sun came out it was hold on tight (Sorry Ed but it lite up as soon as you left)

It was also great to meet Dune.

Here is some photo's from the day.

001-5.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-5.jpg

The two big rainbows I caught today where infact the same fish, now that I think of it, it took the samething in the same spot. Heard of people catching the same fish in the same day but never done it myself till today.

good to meet ya too. nice fish glad to see you had better success than i did, my 3 hrs on the water this morning were pretty quiet.

cheers

The morning was without a doubt the tuffest. I didn't get my first trout till around 3pm, up till then, NOTHING.........

It was great getting out today, the morning was slow going but once the sun came out it was hold on tight (Sorry Ed but it lite up as soon as you left)

It was also great to meet Dune.

Here is some photo's from the day.

[ig[/imginbows I caught today where infact the same fish, now that I think of it, it took the samething in the same spot. Heard of people catching the same fish in the same day but never done it myself till today.

Figures... Damn kids...always crapping my fishing habits.

Brad i got your shoes