Fly Fusion Forums

Us Air Force Aircraft Identification Chart

I use to work night shifts at a saw mill outside of Rocky Mt House years ago. I worked alone and only had a few hours of actual labour that I had to do, the rest of the night I tied flies and watched the hockey games. Just there to make sure nothing burnt down in the middle of the night. So I was in the habit of watching the night sky and I've seen all kinds of stuff from satellites to whatever, nothing you couldn't tell what it was.

One night I was looking up and these 2 lights appeared where I was looking. It looked like a couple of satellites that were moving across the sky side by side. Then all of a sudden these lights started moving independent of each other, moving in erratic bursts of speed and then slowing down. They both stayed with each other and then they moved West of Rocky they stopped and for about 5 minutes they were zipping around at incredible speeds and I don't even know how to describe it, nothing I know of can move around like that.

About 2 months later I was watching a show about Area 51 and they were showing videos of lights flying around that people had taken around that base. The 4th video they showed made my jaw drop because it was a single object that was moving the exact way the 2 lights that I saw moved. I call them lights because they looked about the same as stars but they weren't the same color. They were really high up and when I 1st looked up they weren't there and then they were, almost like they entered the earth's atmosphere just as I looked up. After seeing that show I wonder if it may have been some kind of top secret military aircraft that they built from the Roswell crash. I felt pretty privileged to have seen that.

Strangest thing I have ever seen!