Fly Fusion Forums

Livingstone, Part 2

reevesr1

I think I went over the limit on #of photos. Here are the rest.

Here is my buddy with a nice cutt, at least for a bit. Is it just me, or are cutties the hardest fish to hold, ever?

cuttiekevinxi6.jpg

oopsue2.jpg

byeew0.jpg

Who says I'm not a redneck?

mewithfishib5.jpg

And the scenery shot:

sceneryjb5.jpg

perhaps i could suggest that you hold the fish closer to the water and not out in front of your chest. seeing as your buddy dropped that fish from 3-4 feet high that could badly injure or even kill one of those nice cutty's if it landed on a rock or on shore. awesome pics in part 1 and part 2. i especially like the first pic in part 1. nicely done

M

perhaps i could suggest that you hold the fish closer to the water and not out in front of your chest. seeing as your buddy dropped that fish from 3-4 feet high that could badly injure or even kill one of those nice cutty's if it landed on a rock or on shore. awesome pics in part 1 and part 2. i especially like the first pic in part 1. nicely done

M

Clarki,

Agreed. I did drop one myself when very near shore, but from a squatting position (no comments here Mr. Loblaw). In our defense, no fish were landed on shore all day. All from the water, sans net. But as I said, point taken. Thanks.

Nice pics Rick.....Don't worry about it, every one of us has dropped fish. Great sequence of the drop IMO.

In those pristine, cold waters, that fish is more than likely just fine....but that wasn't the point of this post.

I see you're still dry....Must have been early in the day. :P

Don't worry about it, every one of us has dropped fish.

NEVER :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'd have to add for anyone reading this ... always hold fish over water for a photo really no matter HOW high you hold them... if they land on grass / rocks / etc from a foot or from 3 feet, there still getting hurt either way.. sure you might lose a handle on the odd gooder that gets away... but there's always another trip..

Nice pics Rick.....Don't worry about it, every one of us has dropped fish. Great sequence of the drop IMO.

In those pristine, cold waters, that fish is more than likely just fine....but that wasn't the point of this post.

I see you're still dry....Must have been early in the day. :P

I'll have you know I have not fallen in the water in about 5 or 6 trips, unless you count jumping in after Ben.

I liked the sequence of the drop as well! Great expression on his face, and the point was to show the speed of the camera, though I certainly appreciate the comments.