Fly Fusion Forums

Photo's From Wedge 2008

acurrie

Back in Spring 08 I ventured out to Wedge pond to land a few grayling (unsuccessful I might add). While i was just floating in the middle, waiting for the indie to move, some guy yelled down and asked if he could snap a few photo's from above the pond. He had mentioned (well, yelled) he was a Wildlife Photographer and wouldn't mind a few shots. He had what looked like a billion dollar camera with a huge Zoom lens and an assistant with him, so of course I obliged. So i just Kept on fishing, and smoking what was beautiful No. 1 Cohiba recently brought back from Cuba. As he left, he yelled and said he would leave his Business card on my car and he would Send me the photo's after he developed and sorted through them. Well, about a month or so after i finally e-mailed him i got the photo's. Here are a few shots he took (Not the most flattering poses, and I wish I had a bend in my Rod but hey.... what can you do).

fishing-0001.jpg

fishing-0003.jpg

fishing-0002.jpg