Fly Fusion Forums

So If You Had To Learn To Cast With Your Opposite Arm

LynnF

Stick with it and you'll learn.. I shoot sporting clays with a guy who was having a tough time hitting targets, took a clinic with some guy who figured out he was left eye dominant and shooting right handed. Changed up, and hated it for the first while but once he got the hang of it his rounds improved dramatically. Hard to do because of the reaction times involved, and being used to 20 + years of shooting right handed. Pretty impressive I thought.

I think the thing you are missing here is Pete is just being an ass. I think if I really sucked that bad he wouldn't publicly announce it.

Matt

To be honest, I hadn't read much of the thread past Lynn's post.. Was referring to that in regards to learning to cast left, not meaning that if "you" stuck with it you'd learn.

I just clued into that just then, that's why I erased my reply. Uber is still an ass.

To be honest, I hadn't read much of the thread past Lynn's post.. Was referring to that in regards to learning to cast left, not meaning that if "you" stuck with it you'd learn.