Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fishing Exposition

yeah it was a good time for sure, and it was great to put a few faces to some names. For all of you that stopped by the brokentippet booth, it was great to meet ya!

So how big did your fly pile get by the end of the weekend? You and Ron were tying like mad men lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to see so many familiar faces at the show and to make a few new friends as well. Thanks to those that came by the WF booth and sported our gear. As always a great time in Calgary and looking forward to getting back out at the start of May for some casting. An extra special thanks to Max for holding it down in the booth and to LK for assisting in the pack up. Fun to get out for a 'few' drinks on Saturday hopefully I didn't embarrass anyone in the town they live in. Still unpacking boxes and putting the fly shop back together but will be updating my blog with a show report pretty soon.See you all soon, hopefully in Whistler for some Steelhead fishing this spring.

Brian Niska

I'm not sure who won the flies.

Darren any idea?

Nice to see some of you guys down there again.

I don't remember the names of the winners of the flies that were tied on the weekend but I remember one was from Bragg Creek and the other lives in the Queensland area. I think Chris was going to notify the winners of those fly prizes.

Grand prize draw to Five Rivers Lodge and the Water Skeeter pontoon boat will be announced very soon. The winner of the bag of flies tied up by the guys in the Broken Tippet booth goes to Derrick Jeulal (sorry if the last name is spelled incorrectly). There is also a G.Loomis fly box full of flies that was won by Alan Thibault.

Congratulations guys!

c:

Grand prize draw to Five Rivers Lodge and the Water Skeeter pontoon boat will be announced very soon. The winner of the bag of flies tied up by the guys in the Broken Tippet booth goes to Derrick Jeulal (sorry if the last name is spelled incorrectly). There is also a G.Loomis fly box full of flies that was won by Alan Thibault.

Congratulations guys!

c:

Thanks for posting Chris