Fly Fusion Forums

Junior Worlds

great game....never expected that high a score....but great to see the Canadians win...they deserve it.

They deserve it? When was the last time they lost? You guys are like the Russians used to be.

Seriously, that was fun to watch. That glove save in the 3rd by the Canadian goalie was just unreal. Can't wait for the rematch.

And don't skate so close to our benches after scoring a goal.

That was one of the best world juniors games that i have watched in a long time. Previous to that was the big brawl that theo started against the russians. I can't wait for the rematch. I personally felt the canadian player deserved the shot in the face for show boating right in front of the bench.

The Americans were trash talking their heads off up 3-0 on two 5v3 goals in the first 10 minutes of the game. The Canadians were simply sending some of it back. You can argue that it has no place in the game but it's the intensity and emotion it brought out that made it such a great game. Definitely the best WJHC game I've ever seen.

Flames-Oilers was awesome too...but if the Oil played like they did there all the time they'd be in a much better spot in the division. I wonder what all those people who said that the Flames were nothing but a bunch of mediocre players in front of a hot goalie are talking about now? Kipper's been decent but not fantastic all year and the boys are now 5 points ahead of the Canucks with a game in hand.