Fly Fusion Forums

O.j. Simpson - What Would You Have Done?

OK...so OJ's lawyer says the guilty verdict was "payback". I coulda seen this one coming a million miles away. Had the discussion with Mike this morning about what he/I would do if we sat on that jury.

In the face of any credible evidence to support a guilty verdict, no matter how small, I would absolutely have voted to convict him. I absolutely would have been biased no matter what I claimed when being selected. I don't know how I couldn't consider his past crimes no matter how much I knew this case was a case unrelated. I don't know how any normal citizen could.

What would you have done?

It doesn't matter whether he was guilty of killing his wife and Goldman or not (I believe he is guiltier than sin but that's just my opinion). The fact is he broke into a place to take back things that used to belong to him...that's robbery. He told his accomplices not to let the two men leave the room...that's kidnapping and to round it all off nicely, they all had guns..that's armed robbery. Three felony counts that carry up to 30 years of jail time...each. He should die in prison but he probably won't. It doesn't matter if the cops were out to "get" him or not. It doesn't matter if his two victims have already made small fortunes by selling their stories. He is guilty of those three felonies and he got what he deserves. It's a good thing Johnny Cochrane is dead!!