Fly Fusion Forums

Outcast Warranty

Tpetey

Does anyone have experience with Outcast and their warranty?

I've had my pontoon boat for 6 months and today i had my eyes opened.

I was floating along and two or the frame welds split open.

Luckily the top half of the weld held, but the frame was not stable to say the least.

I'm pretty sure that this will be covered by warranty but I was just wndering is someone could give me some heads up before I make the call.

Ok, so I'm going to turn this question into a product endorsement.

In less that one week, 3 1/2 business days, I'm back in action.

The welds on my pontoon boat frame came apart last Saturday, Sept 13th.

I contacted Outcast by phone on Monday morning and discussed the problem with their repair shop.

I e-mailed pictures and descriptions after discussing the problem with them.

On Tuesday morning I called back to confirm that they had received my e-mail, they had and we're just discussing the issue.

An hour later they called me back and said that they would ship me a new frame, not just the replacement part but an entire new frame.

The frame was shipped UPS from their office Tuesday afternoon, was in transit on Wednesday and I just received it before lunch today, Thursday Sept 18th.

In a city/world were good customer service often goes unrecognized I would like to recognize the way that outcast has handled this situation.

I have been completely satisfied with my pontoon boat up to this point and assume that if I have any further problems with it that outcast will handle them in the same way that they handled it this time. If it ever comes time for a second boat purchase or other gear, Outcast will be the product of choice.

:wave_smile: