Fly Fusion Forums

Gustav

Looks like New Orleans is in for it again. Funny how these things can stay away for 20 yrs, then 2 majors in 3 yrs. I sure hope they are wrong about the strength and storm surge. Looks very nasty.

Here is hoping she veers a bit west and hits somewhere with lower population density along the Louisiana cost.

OHHHHHHHHH GUSTAV you Bastard !!!!!

My relief captain and deckhands in Negril Jamaica called yesterday and told me our boats are fine but two other companies lost their boats due to faulty lines . This is storm #2 for us this year in Jamaica and mother ocean is reaking havoc on the fisherman. I'll be there in November for the season and truly do hate hurrincanes. I've been through two majors on the island of Jamaica and all I can say is God Bless the people of New Orleans, they are going to need it AGAIN !!! Say some prayers for them guys.

All the best to all

Capt Rob

I think it might just be time to just put my sportfishers in drydock until hurricane season is over.

Keep the prayers coming guys, they truly do work !!!!!!!

All the best

Captain Rob

Prayers coming cap'n. Ill get my wife involved and she'll know the appropriate saint! Looks like you guys are in the gunsights again.